I wanted to get a picture of Pepper in this sweater while it still (sort of) fits. Aunt SiSi was in town for Thanksgiving, and Pepper had a lot of fun with her. Like most of the clothes Pepper has, this sweater was a hand me down from cousin Mia via Aunt Jill. Pepper is usually on the smaller side when it comes to clothes... she is 17 months old, but 18 month pants are usually a little big/long. When it comes to shirts, however, I never know what to expect with her big ole pot belly. Mom and Dad have some great home videos of a very young me at the beach with the same belly, so Pepper has me to thank for that:)
Pepper has started to smile purposefully whenever I get the camera out... we haven't taught her to smile or say cheese or anything, but she figured out how to work the camera all on her own!
1 comment:
Ahhh...Aunt Sierra...a woman after my own heart. (I think I made a shirt like that for Tamzon.) :)
I have found that pants fit the boys a good 6 months after the expiration date (i.e. they COULD almost still be wearing 12 month size, but I bit the bullet and bought new ones. 24 month size. We have to roll from both ends now. hehe)
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALLLWAAAYS be grateful for a child who will smile at the camera! :D She's so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment