Sunday, November 28, 2010

Diapers can be toys too, Mom!

Pepper has started to understand right from wrong... or she at least understands what is on the no-no list. We're usually really good about always closing the bathroom and bedroom doors... but on the rare occasion that she finds a door open, she will stop in the hallway, smile at me with a very mischievous look on her face, and slowly creep towards the open door without breaking eye contact with me. If I make a move to close the door, she will BOLT to try and beat me, giggling the whole time. Oh man, that girl cracks me up!

She also knows that we don't let her play with the diapers and wipes. We used to not care, but then she figured out how to take the wipes out... and I ended up spending a lot of time putting them back in the wipes container. Anyway, a couple days ago I turned my back for 2 minutes, and she managed to cover the coffee table in diapers (the diapers covering the floor didn't make it in the picture). She was really in heaven so I let her play with them until she got bored--which took less than 5 minutes.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

How cute is Pepper! I am so glad you found my blog. It is funny because I was just thinking about you the other day. So I m happy to keep up a little in the blogging world. Looks like you guys are doing great and just as darling as a little family could be.