This is probably boring for most of you... I'm putting it up for the viewing enjoyment of Pepper's grandparents. (Turn your speakers up, Grawma Marfa!)
We're working on our first word! Hooray!
And yes, that is my trash can on top of my kitchen table in the background. Gross you say? Not as gross as rumaging through poopy diapers, raw chicken, and other nastiness to see what treasures Pepper hid in the trash can. Treasures discovered thus far: numerous sippy cups, keys, a plethora of toys, and a cell phone. We finally got smart and found a new home for our dear trash can. On the kitchen table is where it now lives, and on the kitchen table is where it will stay.
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the posts! I'll be honest... I've been skipping over your blog when looking for updates- I thought you had given up! But I'm so glad you didn't! You have inspired me to pick up my own blogging :) Way to go Teneill. Love you- LOVE your blog! Now don't stop! See you soon!
well next you'll have to keep your chairs up there too. I've had to do it with all 3 of my kids. Mia will push the kitchen chairs over to the sink and climb in. That's right. IN. like right on top of last night's spaghetti and Abby's leftover cereal from 4 hours ago. IN.
Post a Comment