Monday, September 27, 2010

Three that make me smile

"What's that you say? No, you can't get wasted off of Cheetos. I mean, they're really, really, really good... I mean like amazing. I'm actually a little mad at my mom and dad for not letting me have me my first Cheetos until I was 15 months old. But no, I don't think you can get wasted off of Cheetos. Why do you ask?"



Believe me, you would make that face too if your kid offered you a saliva-soaked, cheese-goodness-already-sucked-off-so-what's-the-point Cheeto.



"Mom! I'm coming in for a head bump Mom! Put the camera down and give me a head bump!" (If you don't know what Pepper's head bump is, there's a short video on Facebook.)

My amazing role-model-of-a-sister Chelsea recently compared Pepper and her cousin Mia to Pinky and the Brain (bet that takes you back!) due to the difference in head circumference. Jill, I repeat that it was Chelsea who compared Mia to Pinky. Not me:) Nonetheless, the comparison is funny... and does have some merit.

Cousin Mia: We love you regardless of your head size (and hair color). Thank you to the VandeMerwe genes for giving us good sized heads to house our big ole brains.

1 comment:

Chelsea (#1 Sista) said...

MEGAMIND!! If Jill hates on me for the Pinky and the Brain comment - it's all YOUR fault for making this public knowledge!!