Corban's brother Evan left for his 2 year mission in Taiwan last month. Pepper loves and misses Uncle Ehmen!!
"Oh. Em. Gee. Look at all that lucious hair,
just waiting to get in my grubby, sweaty clutches.
Come to PAPA!"
"Ooooohh and BRACELETS!
Of course they aren't as tasty as
Mommy's dangly earrings, but they'll do."
"Who am I kidding.
Really I just want that hair.
In my belly.
Like now.
Don't you judge me, Evan."
"Are you guys done yet?
Cause I am.
Peace out."
We love you Evan! We're so proud of you! Thanks for spending some of your last Missouri days with us!







2 comments:
LOVE the commentary!!
I've been waiting all my life for you to have a man child. It brings out the totally witty captions! BWA-hahaha! *satisfied sigh* Aren't children fun!!! And they can't even get back at us! Nursing home commentary isn't remotely as funny as baby commentary.
Post a Comment