Sunday, June 12, 2011

A few random ones

I believe we left Pepper alone for all of 3 minutes and lo and behold...

You really can't get mad at this face, can you?

We often refer to Pepper as our "little smash and grabber." She isn't allowed to play in our bedroom or the bathroom, and she knows this. When she and we both notice at the same time that either Corban or I accidentally left one of the doors open (she hasn't quite figured out how to open doors--YET:) she RUNS as fast as she can and will grab whatever is in sight before dashing away with her new found treasure. Her loot of choice is usually a squirt bottle, deodorant, lotion, toothbrush/toothpaste, or a washcloth. Or as was the case below... a foot file/brush, which she then rubbed on Corban's feet.

One of the first things Corban did after graduation was grow a beard. Male BYU students have to shave regularly, so he was thrilled to show off his non-studentness and rebel a little. As for me... I'm ok if this beard was a one time thing:)

Can't tell they're related, can you? :)

No comments: