People kept saying, "Just make one!" but as I mentioned above, I don't have the skills or desire for such a huge undertaking. Then my sister-in-law Micah invited me to be part of a group she put together to make quiet books. There are 9 women in the group, and each person will make the same 2 pages 9 times, and then we all swap pages and end up with a complete book! We're doing a book similar to the one found here. I am in charge of the car pages. I'm a little intimidated, but super excited at the same time. This will be my very first craft project as a mommy. Go me!!
A million thanks to Micah for including me!
1 comment:
So Cute! I found one for Aiden a long long time ago at Lakeshore Learning so I didn't have to be crafty! His isn't as cute as yours, though.
Post a Comment