She turned 5 months old while we were there!
Thank you Dad and Chels!!
anyone know what I'm talking about?
She especially loves to do it during church:)
When I think of what I'm thankful for, Corban is always the first blessing that comes to mind. (Sorry Chelsea and Brook if this makes you throw up in your mouth a little:) He's a wonderful husband and because of him, I'm a better person than I was 4 years ago.
I'm also very thankful for my beautiful baby girl. There are countless things that can go wrong with pregnancy, labor & delivery, and newborns. I feel so blessed/lucky/thrilled/ecstatic/amazed that Pepper arrived without major complications, and that she is a happy, healthy baby. I also can't complain that she regularly sleeps 10-12 hours every night:)
I'm so thankful for my little family!
1 comment:
That was some grat jibber-jabbber... now if you could just teacher her how to say BROOK before Christmas- give that one a try would ya? :)
Post a Comment